I’ve got some new ideas for our living and dining area! Surprised? Don’t get me wrong, there’s not a problem with the way it is currently but all I gotta say is, why not?! Ever since I came home with my $35 pouf from Kohl’s my mind has been going crazy with new ideas. As much as I would just like to relax and be content with the way my home is, I just can’t sit still; that’s what vacations are for.
1. Gold accents are important to any room. I’ve already got a frame just like this but I’ve got another idea for it.
2. I already have one of these bad boys kicking around somewhere waiting to be shown off.
3. I didn’t care much for our old area rug but I certainly do miss having one. This one from IKEA is calling my name.
4. Our current “chandelier” is alright but the darn spot lights cast some awful shadows and since I use the dining room table as my work surface, shadows are annoying! This one from West Elm could create good overall ambience.
5. Because one can never have too many pillows.
6. See #5. Both from IKEA.
7. Benjamin Moore’s Black Tar. Can you say black feature wall?!?!?!!!!!
8. Our current wall colour. Similar to Benjamin Moore’s Muslin or Clay Beige.
9. See #1 on this list. I’m still madly in love with this flatware from West Elm and I still really dislike our current stuff…
10. My $35 steal from Kohl’s.
What’s your current obsession? What’s your opinion of a black wall? Would you do it?