This post is more or less for the husband but you are more than welcome to have a browse. I love the dear guy but I think I have enough candles, soap, and cheese graters :)…Don’t ask. So dear, here’s some inspiration for you. (Just forget about #7…I may or I may not have purchased that already on #cybermonday…)
1. The husband and I call each other “Dear.” It actually feels funny when I hear him call me by my name and I feel funny when I have to call him by his real name. So, this print is very fitting for us.
2. I’m really liking red checkered button up shirts right now. Pair it with a chunky gold necklace, a pair of jeans, and some booties and we’ve got ourselves a killer holiday outfit.
3. It’s rosey, it’s gold, it’s sparkly, and it’s a scarf. One can never have too many scarves.
4. I have been eyeing this little guy from West Elm forever – it’s just so midcentury modern so what’s not to love about it.
5. My jewelry box just isn’t doing it anymore for all of my chunky necklaces. It would be nice to have them out and displayed so that I don’t keep wearing the same one over and over again.
6. I have been wanting a white pair of Converse sneakers for a long time. I’ve had a pair of black, grey, and blue and I think this is going to be the year of white.
7. The end of school is in sight for me and I’m going to be going to a lot of job interviews (*cross fingers* anybody out there looking to hire a graphic designer?! ) so a classy tote is a must.
8. & 9. Metallic napkins and geometric napkin holders. How gorgeous.
10. More plaid. I love this infinity scarf from the bloggers over at Sew Midwestern on Etsy – the same gals that made the quilt for our little niece’s nursery.
11. Eiffel chairs. Need I say more. I’ll take two now, two for the husbands birthday, and two for my birthday – 6 – a complete set.
12. Are you like me and HATE the sound of your alarm in the morning?! I would love this alarm clock that wakes you up naturally with light.
13. Nate Berkus brass tapered candleholders. They would look gorgeous on my dining table paired with my eiffel chairs AND it’s on clearance right now!
So what’s on your wishlist this year?